Bathing can be quite relaxing and soothing after a tiring day but cannot be said the same for the pets. Any pet whether cat or dog or rabbit or other, are not quite a fan of showering. However, with time and practice, you can make them at ease during bath time so they enjoy cleaning.
When it comes to the bath, the natural pet shampoo bar or liquid shampoo are the two options in front of you. Both have their own fair share of benefits and disadvantages but one overpowers the other. If you are new to this, then do not worry we will breakdown the benefits of pet shampoo bars compared to liquid shampoo for you in simpler terms.
Pet Shampoo Bar vs Pet Shampoo Liquid
- Pet shampoo bars last much longer than liquid shampoo. These are more concentrated compared to liquid form and consume less while bathing. Moreover, it foams and lathers smoothly and gives your pet a fresh feeling.
- Pet shampoo bar creates much less waste compared to pet liquid shampoo. Using liquid bottles leads to the risk of the leaky and slimy bottle when bathing. If you are traveling then it can easily blow out in your luggage, whereas a pet shampoo bar has far less mess and convenience.
- The handmade natural pet shampoo bar is made with all-nature, cruelty-free, vegan and organic ingredients that are less processed and more natural. These help to retain natural oils and bring a balanced state of the hairs and skin. Whereas pet shampoo liquid has perfume, chemicals, and preservatives that can react or create issues if your pet has sensitivity issues.
- The natural pet shampoo bar creates less waste as it comes in an organic package instead of plastic packaging. Whereas pet liquid shampoo has plastic bottles that increase already pilling plastic waste. It is a wise decision to switch to the shampoo bar to save the planet. By eliminating the plastic stuff and using biodegradable products, you can help play your part.
- Natural pet shampoo bars cost much less than liquid shampoo. The liquid shampoo is used in great amounts whereas the shampoo bar is dense and used in a small amount. Therefore, the shampoo bar lasts longer and saves you money in the long term.
Checkout these Handmade Natural Pet Shampoo Bars
If you have decided to buy and try some handmade natural pet shampoo bars for your pets then must check out these bars. All of the below mention pet shampoo bars are palm oil-free, cruelty-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, vegan friendly, SLS, and come in plastic-free packaging.
- Lavender, Lemongrass & Neem (naturally repels flies and ticks)
Your pets deserve only the best products. This shampoo bar with the blend of essential oils including lavender, lemongrass, and neem is perfect for repelling ticks and flies. If your pet loves to play outdoors then getting infected is inevitable. Along with repelling property, it brings a soothing and calming sensation.
- Lavender & Chamomile (for calming naturally)
This pet shampoo bar has a mixture of two flowers, lavender, and chamomile. Both are known for calming and relaxing properties. After a bath with this shampoo bar, your pet will feel calm and won’t remember the stressful bath time.
- Lavender, Chamomile & Calendula (for sensitive skin)
Lavender, chamomile, and Calendula combine to bring calmness after a bath for sensitive skin animals. This shampoo bar is perfect for your sensitive skin pets because of calendula petals that are super smooth and soothing.
- Rose Geranium (Heavenly scented)
Rose Geranium shampoo bars are less processed and more natural due to all the organic ingredients. It has a geranium essential oil that has moisture and skin balancing properties. After your pet plays outdoors in summer, give them a bath with this soap to keep the skin moisture level and after coolness.
- Tea Tree, Eucalyptus & Patchouli (for deep cleansing)
Last but not least, we have handmade natural pet shampoo bars made with essential oils including tea tree oil, eucalyptus, and patchouli. These ingredients are known for deep cleansing and anti-bacterial properties. Also, it helps your pets with nourishing oils and keeps the fur shining.